Meet Bryan A. Luna, D.D.S., M.S.
Oral Surgeon Lima OH
Dr. Bryan Luna grew up in Springfield, Missouri. He attended Drury University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology in 1976. He subsequently obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City in 1982. Dr. Luna completed a residency in General Dentistry at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Leavenworth, Kansas. He began practicing in 1987 after completing his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Iowa.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Diplomate
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology, Diplomate
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Fellow
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Northwestern Ohio Dental Society
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Ohio Dental Association
- Former Assistant Professor of Dentistry at the University of Missouri at Kansas City
Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Dentist Dr. Luna has served as president of the Northwestern Ohio Dental Society. He is past-president of Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a past regent and officer of the American College of Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery. He has been active in many civic organizations and boards serving as board president and/or vice-president multiple times.
Dr. Luna and family have been practicing in the Lima area for over ten years. He is a former pilot and likes to play golf, attend sporting events, travel, and spend time with his family.
Call us to make an appointment with Dr. Luna, a diplomate and expert in the field of oral surgery. We're looking forward to treating you and your family, so call us now for your consultation!Lima: 419-331-0000 St. Mary's: 419-300-9700 Schedule an Appointment Map & Driving Directions